Anyone have an issue with the ringing being quiet?

BlingDiva

Reaction score
I am messing around with my Incredible and think that the speaker for the ring tone rings quiet and the volume is all the way up? Do you guys think there is something wrong with this phone maybe a defective one ?
anyone else have this same issue?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
there is a setting that quiets the ringer if you pick it up.. like if its on your desk and you handle the phone its quiets it.... also you can kill the ringer by laying it face down.

settings - sounds display / maybe try unchecking that

OP
BlingDiva

BlingDiva

Reaction score
there is a setting that quiets the ringer if you pick it up..

settings - sounds display maybe try unchecking that

I already did that setting it's not that just in general when it rings it doesn't sound loud to me.

fatpomp

Reaction score
Check and see if you have the Quiet ring on pickup option checked under sound and display settings. I thought it sounded to soft too and turning that off helped out.

OP
BlingDiva

BlingDiva

Reaction score
Check and see if you have the Quiet ring on pickup option checked under sound and display settings. I thought it sounded to soft too and turning that off helped out.

it's not checked

OP
BlingDiva

BlingDiva

Reaction score
myabe I am just use to the iphone ringing? I think their speakers a bit louder

krayzee

Reaction score
i have to agree. With my Droid, people could hear it at the other end of the building. Now i can barely hear it in my own office. Definitely quieter. and i am using the same mp3 i use before. Volumes all turned up.