Anyone had issues with Seidio Case?

amlucent

Reaction score
Has anyone else had any issues getting their Seidio Case "installed". I received my case on Christmas Eve and the back half of the case fit onto the phone perfectly (And I think I will really like it, its nice) but I tried and tried and for the life of me I just could not get the front cover of the case to clip on to the phone. I followed the directions and I fumbled with it for a couple hours. Its just not going on, its like the little clips that keep it in place are just barely too short on one side to remain seated.

Has anyone else had this or a similar issue? Can anyone think of some special application technique that is alluding me?

seidioseidio

Reaction score
amlucent said:
Has anyone else had any issues getting their Seidio Case "installed". I received my case on Christmas Eve and the back half of the case fit onto the phone perfectly (And I think I will really like it, its nice) but I tried and tried and for the life of me I just could not get the front cover of the case to clip on to the phone. I followed the directions and I fumbled with it for a couple hours. Its just not going on, its like the little clips that keep it in place are just barely too short on one side to remain seated.

Has anyone else had this or a similar issue? Can anyone think of some special application technique that is alluding me?

Hello,

Thank you for your comments! Have you tried to installed the case with the top tabs first then the bottom? If you did and still had problems, please PM me your order information and I will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,

OP
A

amlucent

Reaction score
Just tried it, no improvement. It just keeps popping off. Its like the tabs/lip on the side with the microphone are not long enough to catch. I have submitted a support request through your site.