anyone going 32GB when it's available ?

blhoover84

Reaction score
i for one will be waiting till the price drops which would prolly be about 2-3 months after micro release

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
There's only one SD slot.

Ohh ok i never actually inspected the phone to see if it was a second slot but there is a big open space right next to where the 16gb card slot is so it looked like another slot you can slide that card into.

Motorola has confirmed that the Droid is expandable to 32gb and considering the 32gb cards are just barely coming out now how did they plan on you accomplishing that?

Reaction score
There's only one SD slot.

Ohh ok i never actually inspected the phone to see if it was a second slot but there is a big open space right next to where the 16gb card slot is so it looked like another slot you can slide that card into.

Motorola has confirmed that the Droid is expandable to 32gb and considering the 32gb cards are just barely coming out now how did they plan on you accomplishing that?

They knew the 32GB was coming so they made it compatible to work with it ahead of the release. At $200, it's not really worth it yet (especially since you can't put apps on it without rooting). IF they make it possible to install apps on the SD card, I will possibly upgrade but until then, I just don't see any reason to.

Rollingbones

Reaction score
After they're out for a bit and come from a reputable source, but bet yhour sweet bippy I'm gonna step up to 32 gigs. I already know the device can handle it. Remember folks... Droid Does!!!