anyone get the update yet june 12 th today????

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by JRH1982, Jun 12, 2012.

1. rockaholic112

rockaholic112 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not yet. We still have until 11:59:59 pacific time :biggrin::biggrin:

2. wojtalsd

wojtalsd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Settings... About Phone... System Updates. Settings... About Phone... System Updates. Settings... About Phone... System Updates.

Still hoping but more than likely end of the month.

3. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +674
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P
  4. JRH1982

JRH1982 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the June 12 update was for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S ll cause theirs starting rolling out today......may have been some kind of mix up where they thought it was for us razr owners...... :((

5. Josebunbury

Josebunbury Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I knew it was too good to be true, like I said before I wasn't expecting much but I can't deny I was really hoping but deep down I knew it wasn't gonna happen... not until Motorola and Verizon do a public announcement. Until then sorry folks but I don't think we'll get out much deserve treat..

6. RancidJester

RancidJester New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I get the 'patience' attitude and the 'it'll come when it comes' statements. However, I chose this phone because it was advertised as ICS upgrade-able. I've had it since October and have awaited this ICS upgrade. Maybe you bought the phone without caring about the OS. That's fine. I bought it with the understanding that I'd get ICS on it (without having to root). At this rate I'll be eligible for another phone upgrade before it happens, which quite frankly pisses me off.

Saturday the 9th a Verizon employee at the store told me the upgrade would happen today. Today is here. No upgrade. Kudos to those of you who are not bothered by this. I, on the other hand, am feeling like I fell for the bait-and-switch.

7. TheAlpha1550

TheAlpha1550 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Amen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

8. Revans310

Revans310 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I'm going to let them speak for me.:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

9. nkfry

nkfry Member

Ratings:
    +2
    If you read back thru this thread you'll see there hasn't even been a soak test started, with such a major OS update did you honestly believe you would see the upgrade before the soak test?

There's nothing wrong with wanting the latest and greatest in technology, and if you are dying to have the ICS OS then just run the leak until the OTA comes out.

10. JRH1982

JRH1982 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just talked to a tier 2 agent at Motorola and she confirmed that the upgrade is being sent out already but in waves and that you will receive a notification on your phone when it comes. She didn't know how often the waves were coming or really anything else but that it had started. We shall see. I'm eager for the upgrade but at this point its I will believe it when i see it kinda attitude.

11. bls8195

bls8195 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess we all shall see through the day into the evening, but it is what it is, I guess it will all happen in due time.

12. sdgmcdon

sdgmcdon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In my experience those guys either:

A) Don't know anything...and I mean anything...They are reading from an enhanced version of a users manual to help users (a bit like teaching a monkey to read a screen and follow on screen instructions, the only difference is these monkey's speak too)

B) Do know something, but don't care what you want to know and will tell you what you want to hear to get you to hang up so they can incrase their call volume (and thus stats/income etc at their job)