Status
Not open for further replies.

blue rocket

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.grafixpressions.com
Weird that is 2/10 and still no word of anyone getting 2.1. Hoping that we weren't mislead again...with Moto removing their post off of Facebook!

Anyway if any luck souls get 2.1 OTA today...post it up here!

iPirate

Reaction score
They removed it? I still see it.

Motorola Hi all-- we know you are frustrated with the lack of details regarding Android software upgrades and we sincerely apologize for not being able to share info sooner. We're happy to relay the 2.1 upgrade to DROID will start to roll out this week, and we will have more information to share on other device upgrades later ...this week as well. Thanks for your patience and continued support.

OP
blue rocket

blue rocket

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.grafixpressions.com
They removed it? I still see it.

Motorola Hi all-- we know you are frustrated with the lack of details regarding Android software upgrades and we sincerely apologize for not being able to share info sooner. We're happy to relay the 2.1 upgrade to DROID will start to roll out this week, and we will have more information to share on other device upgrades later ...this week as well. Thanks for your patience and continued support.

hmmm, last night it looked like they removed it from their timeline... maybe i was drunk.

justicw

Reaction score
Drunk!!!! HAHA I wish I was drunk :p I want this update as well I am hoping that they fixed the browser lag in some way (even if its a little bit lol)

mikes

Reaction score
...as if there won't be 100 new threads started as soon as an update starts going out...

The noise to signal ratio around here is amazing.

Sodner

Reaction score
Man I so wanted to see the notice of the OTA on my phone when I woke up this morning. Now I'm thinking it will be tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.