1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone experience problems with the headphone jack?

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by bobby_c, Jun 19, 2012.

1. bobby_c

bobby_c New Member

Hi,

I love the sound of the Rezound, but recently I'm not getting any output from the headphone jack. Anyone experience this issue? More than likely it is a hardware issue, you think Verizon will fix it (the phone is probably 6 months old).

Thanks,
    Bobby
  2. arparaspolo

arparaspolo New Member

Have you looked in the hole for lint? This happened to me. I had to bend a small paper clip and create a little hook on the end. I then fished put a little ball of lint. Bam. Fixed.
  3. bobby_c

bobby_c New Member

Thanks arparaspolo! I cleaned out the the hole & lint did come out. It mostly fixed it - now my left channel is working but not the right. However if I really push down on the jack, the right will come on, but go out when I release. Might be some more lint down there, though nothing comes up now. I'll keep on digging.

Thanks again,
    B
  4. bobby_c

bobby_c New Member

BTW - I work near a Verizon store, I stopped in and a tech looked into it. She said there appears to be something broke off. Rather than trying to remove it, they are just sending me a new phone...
Search tags for this page
droid dna headphone jack
droid dna headphone jack not working
droid dna headphone jack problem

how to fix htc headphone jack

how to fix htc rezound headphone jack
htc audio jack not working

htc dna headphone jack not working

htc dna headphone jack problem

htc headphone jack problem

htc incredible headphone jack problem
htc rezound headphone jack