Anyone experience problems with the headphone jack?

bobby_c

Reaction score
Hi,

I love the sound of the Rezound, but recently I'm not getting any output from the headphone jack. Anyone experience this issue? More than likely it is a hardware issue, you think Verizon will fix it (the phone is probably 6 months old).

Thanks,
Bobby

arparaspolo

Reaction score
Have you looked in the hole for lint? This happened to me. I had to bend a small paper clip and create a little hook on the end. I then fished put a little ball of lint. Bam. Fixed.

OP
B

bobby_c

Reaction score
Have you looked in the hole for lint? This happened to me. I had to bend a small paper clip and create a little hook on the end. I then fished put a little ball of lint. Bam. Fixed.
Thanks arparaspolo! I cleaned out the the hole & lint did come out. It mostly fixed it - now my left channel is working but not the right. However if I really push down on the jack, the right will come on, but go out when I release. Might be some more lint down there, though nothing comes up now. I'll keep on digging.

Thanks again,
B

OP
B

bobby_c

Reaction score
BTW - I work near a Verizon store, I stopped in and a tech looked into it. She said there appears to be something broke off. Rather than trying to remove it, they are just sending me a new phone...