1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone ever purchase smartphone from Target?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by skankr, Nov 29, 2012.

1. skankr

skankr New Member

Hi All,

I was just curious if anyone has ever purchased a smartphone, or any phone for that matter, online from Target. They have a pretty good deal right now for a Razr Maxx for 69.99 on an upgraded line. You also get a $50 dollar target gift card and a free multimedia dock. Looks like a good deal, since amazon no longer is offering the razr maxx.

Thanks for any and all input.
  2. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

No, I haven't and don't know anyone who has, but you're right...that is a terrific deal. I imagine, like Amazon, Best Buy and others, that their agreement with Verizon is simply they become the "store front" and everything else remains the same for Verizon and the customer.
Search tags for this page

buying a smartphone at target

buying smartphone at target

buying smartphone from target

can i buy a smartphone from target
droid razr hd maxx target

is getting a smartphone from target a good deal