Anyone else travel a lot?

M

Matth3w

I stumbled upon TripIt the other day. An absolute must have for anyone that travels. Simply forward your confirmation email to [email protected] (after you have made an account) and within like 10 seconds your phone updates with your itinerary, etc.

Then if you have FlightTrack Pro (couple of bucks) it automatically pulls from your TripIt program to monitor your flights.

:icon_ banana:

I haven't seen too many people talking too much about it, so I thought I'd bring it up!

stevo95

Reaction score
loving TripIt, its great for sharing with your wife so she can contact you in an emergency

les017

Reaction score
Between using trip it got about a month and it works perfectly
Its nice hearing about gate and baggage changes plus subscribing to the calendar just makes things that much better.

beast30

Reaction score
I use it alot!! I travel to and from work every 2 weeks along with my crew mates. We are able to communicate travel arrangements to and from the airport alot easier. Priceless IMO.

inigomntoya

Reaction score
I travel frequently and am one of the Android/Google calendar haters when it comes to itineraries and changing time zones.

I needed something to tell me when my flight left and arrived - especially if I have a layover. I just downloaded TripIt after reading this:

TripIt launches Android app as travel itineraries get more mobile | Tnooz

Kayak is one of my favorite travel sites and they have a trip planner as well. But it isn't half as clean looking at TripIt. Kayak's Android app is nice for finding flights, hotels, etc. But the trip section of it could take a few lessons from TripIt.

It also took TripIt less than a minute to have my itinerary uploaded and ready to view on my Droid. It took almost 10 minutes for Kayak to do the same thing.

Two thumbs up so far. My next trip is the first week of March. We'll see how this performs on the road!

ksparr

Reaction score
I just got this and so far it looks good. Kinda like Worldmate Live that I had on my Blackberry. Haven't figured out about how to make the calendar work with this yet.

Mmracing

Reaction score
Excellent application. Anyone that travels should have it on their Droid.