anyone else tired of cellphone hypocondria?

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use to run apps that kept temperatures in check, memory usage, clocking etc.. etc..
Then one day just decided to quit worrying and my OG D1 was actually better after the fact

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Say what u want. Im looking at 1 frikin 4g bar right now. Same spot in my house always full bars with the bolt and charge.

+1. Thats why im sitting on my bionic with 3bars of 3g rn and returned my gnex that barely got one. What good is a phone wih no service... we dont all live in cities.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think I can speak frely and with some accuracy here.. I have (and they are both active and operational) the Bionic and the Gnex. I bought the Gnex cause I felt it to be the second coming of the D1.. and, so far, this is a very true statement. We here, like things to be unlocked and rooted and the Gnex gives you that.

Comparing thw two at physical value, I like the weight of the Gnex better and i like the screen better. I like the look and feel of the Bionic better. Dev wise though, there is no comparison. The Gnex has more ROM's than the Bionic and its been out way less time. An unlocked bootloader says it all. If you think the Gnex is lacking something, a dev will fix it. Because, on this phone, they can.

All I can say is, Gnex vs Bionic, .... Gnex without 1 second of hesitation. If I were a regular guy who didnt root and rom my phone and didnt care about bloatware and whatnot.. id stick with the Bionic no questions asked. But, I am a ROM'er and rooter and themer and, because of that, I will go Gnex til I die (or until the 3rd coming comes along in 2 years)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
whoever it was, thank you!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guess the real question is which is better with unlocked boot loader.....if bionic and razr were unlocked.....what would be better when comparing to the gn .......honestly at that point I think the razr has it in the bag....then maybe gn....or bionic.....tie them and rezound comes in third

That's my opinion

Sent from the cutting edge via tapatalk

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if everything was unlocked and you could FULLY remove blur then, Id take the Bionic over the GNex (never used a razr). I like the gnex way better on feel and weight but, it doesnt have an HDMI out on it.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
if everything was unlocked and you could FULLY remove blur then, Id take the Bionic over the GNex (never used a razr). I like the gnex way better on feel and weight but, it doesnt have an HDMI out on it.

You do know you can just use a Micro USB to HDMI MHL adapter to do HDMI out correct?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Negative. Will give that a try today. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums