Anyone Else STILL NO ICS?

djoksimo13

Reaction score
New here, joined because I think I may die of a rage induced heart attack at this point. Am I the last person on earth who still hasn't gotten the OTA update? Judging by all the tech problems I see here I may have lucked out, but I'm still wicked anxious to have ICS and yet, nothing.

My phone just doesn't seem to be able to pull the OTA, it's either "not available", "up to date" or just endlessly searches...

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Also if anyone was wondering I'm not rooted. Only had this phone a month or two now, still totally stock.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
When you attempt to pull, are you on a strong 3G or 4G signal or wifi?

At one time, when we had the option to "pull" the OTA on the DX, there were some who couldn't pull as they something set in their data as to "wifi" only for large downloads or certain background sync...

OP
D

djoksimo13

Reaction score
After some digging in the verizon support forums some super genius suggested doing a soft boot to someone else having my problem. So I tried it out and SUCCESS!

I thought it might have had something to do with my data too, as I usually limit it like what you mentioned, but I'm happy to say I'm updating right now. I'm so happy I can stop waiting lol, thanks again!