Anyone Else See Clouds When Unlocking Phone???

jmed99

Reaction score
I have had 2.2 on my droid for over a week now and today it started showing moving clouds right after I swipe my finger to unlock the phone. If if I change wallpapers it still does it.

I wonder why it just started doing this today. Anyone else notice this? Is it a 2.2 thing? How can I make it stop?

Thanks! dancedroid

Reaction score
I'm guessing you have Beautiful Widgets installed. It's a setting in there called Unlock Animations, you must've have accidentally changed the settings without realizing it. Not a 2.2 feature.

OP
J

jmed99

Reaction score
Actually I do not have the beautiful widgets installed. Thanks for the reply though.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahhahahaha... i wanted to say the same thing. Are you 100% sure you don't have beautiful widgets on because that app does this with a selected option. Maybe another app does. It's not 2.2 I can tell you that... been on 2.2 for weeeeeks.

OP
J

jmed99

Reaction score
hahahahha...good one.

Would it be the weather channel app or the weather widgets app I have? I can't find "settings" in the weather channel app/widget....anyone know how to access this?

Thanks for all the replies

chilzb

Reaction score
hahahahha...good one.

Would it be the weather channel app or the weather widgets app I have? I can't find "settings" in the weather channel app/widget....anyone know how to access this?

Thanks for all the replies
I believe it's new in the latest update of the Weather Widget Forecast Addon. I saw it too and fixed it this morning. Click on it, go to settings and then App Settings. Unclick "Unlock Animation".

Hope this works.

MrC1122

Reaction score
I have had 2.2 on my droid for over a week now and today it started showing moving clouds right after I swipe my finger to unlock the phone. If if I change wallpapers it still does it.

I wonder why it just started doing this today. Anyone else notice this? Is it a 2.2 thing? How can I make it stop?

Thanks!

I had the same thing happen to me, it started yesterday. I was running FRG22. I'm now on 2.2 OTA and have not seen it return, kinda strange.