Anyone else notice that Amazon pulled the pages for the Docks?

CaptM

Reaction score
Kind of strange that they would do that, but maybe they have been getting hit really hard by all of the Bionic fans out there. :icon_eek:

DoctorV

Reaction score
Now Motorola is just seriously screwing with us :icon_evil: . . . . and laughing I'm sure.

Vito.a

Reaction score
There are still some other Droid Bionic links on Amazon. I saw a silicone skin and another car dock and they had prices listed.

sk102704

Reaction score
Stuff like this seems to happen a lot. Putting stuff up too early and then pulling it. Wonder if its part of plan. Have a third leak something, pull it, and then have all of us talking about it. Free marketing maybe?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

sk102704

Reaction score
Stuff like this seems to happen a lot. Putting stuff up too early and then pulling it. Wonder if its part of plan. Have a third leak something, pull it, and then have all of us talking about it. Free marketing maybe?

Meant third party leak something then pull it

Covington

Reaction score

I'm with you on that one. It seems like they're saying "oops! We pulled the trigger too early but now that you saw it, you know where to buy one when you get your Bionic! ;)"

Thanks Amazon.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going with the marketing ploy too. Someome on HoFo searched for the name that was on the call log or something of one of the pics....guy works for Moto in the Marketing Dept....

Coincidence?

axlerod

Reaction score
motorola-droid-bionic.jpg
motorola-droid-bionic-desk-dock-rear-625x509.jpg

A look at the Motorola Droid Bionic, which may hit shelves Aug. 4

I found an article that still has the pics of the docs.

motorola-droid-bionic-desk-dock-625x371.jpg

motorola-droid-bionic-navigation-dock-625x420.jpg

mjones73

Reaction score
The leaks are all over the Internet now, the main thing is Amazon pulled the pages they were lifted from...

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
I'm going with the marketing ploy too. Someome on HoFo searched for the name that was on the call log or something of one of the pics....guy works for Moto in the Marketing Dept....

Coincidence?

I get the sense motorola wants to share, but verizon doesn't, this is a easy way for motorola to do it without getting into trouble.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums