Anyone else NOT getting any facebook notifications?

jlamb30

Reaction score
When i first got my D1 last Nov when they released it for about a month i got fb notifications. Just like if i got a text message the phone would go off and there would be the little fb icon in the top left corner. Then just stopped randomly and never did it again.....i just got my replacement phone today which is a D2 and my friend said a new facebook update that overhauled the app was released so i was hoping for a fix but i havent seen one notification yet. But come to think of it my friend doesn't get them either on his Evo so it must be a problem with Android blocking it or more likely the fb is still garbage and they havent fixed this yet.

I doubt it is a Facebook only issue. The Blackberry app was flawless. I NEVER missed a notification.

Quanius

Reaction score
Yeh.. this issue is a flaw in the way the app interfaces with the incoming facebook notifications not with the phone's settings.

WhiteSoul8

Reaction score
I have even been noticing reoccurring updates recently... And if i happen to leave Facebook open on my desktop, it seems as if updates are not sent--haven't done an actual test to verify this, however....