1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anyone else heard of Mixzing?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by droiddoes1912, Jan 18, 2010.

1. droiddoes1912

droiddoes1912 New Member

From what I have seen so far, it seems leaps and bounds better then the stock music app. It downloads your album art, and has all kinds of other cool options. Any other insight?
  2. daddyd302

daddyd302 New Member

I've heard some good things and some bad things about it. So far I'm hesitant to try it. I'm not sure the reviews are legit or just someone who hates the product and just want to give it a lower score.
  3. droiddoes1912

droiddoes1912 New Member

This may sound silly, but I don't have a DROID yet, as you can see from my sig, but I loaded it up in the SDK emulator and it seems way better to me. Plus, I love the full screen widget. So, for what it's worth, so far I give it a positive view.
  4. M1dnite

M1dnite New Member

Its my default music player.. I love it!
  5. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

This is the case with MANY apps... People have one small problem (especially running it on a non supported phone/OS version) and they give an app 1-star... I've found the 'ratings' system to be all but useless on about 50% of the apps I've downloaded. Just my $.02.
  6. justreboot

justreboot New Member

- Been using it as my default music app (it's even on my home screen!) Definitely easier to make playlists on as well... Since i've been taking the droid to the gym and given my zune to my son, I've been lovin' this app.
  7. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

I like the layout. Let me play with it for a week or so, but at first glance, it looks like it is a much better music app for the DROID.
  8. M1dnite

M1dnite New Member

The Widget for it is top notch too. Which there were just more than 2 sizes though :-D
  9. AKValle26

AKValle26 New Member

I used Mixzing for about a week, but then I switched back to the default music app, here's why:

I noticed every 15 seconds or so the music would skip ever-so-slightly. At first it really wasn't that big of a deal but once you notice it, it only gets worse.
  10. DjSmooth

DjSmooth New Member

Thanks, it look pretty good, checking it out now.
  11. divalibra

divalibra New Member

I am using it and imusic and music junk (for downloading music)...I can't seem to stop a song completely...it only let's me pause the song..any ideas?
  12. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

Oh yeah, it's a keeper, just after playing with it since my last post. I love how it downloads the Album art and makes suggestions for the play list.
Search tags for this page

how do i stop mixzing

mixzing full screen for videos