Anyone else having launcher pro default issues?

Droid noob

Reaction score
Ever since gingerbread, i can't get LP to default on home key. I and only a few others have reported this on their site with no answers. We have cleared defaults manually many times, put a check in the window when it ask which to default. So far I've only seen it reported on Dinc2 and tbolt. Any help would be great

Sent 2 u via Incredible 2

deborah3756

Reaction score
I ithought it was me. Yes I'm having the same problem. Contacting the developer is my next move.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
D

Droid noob

Reaction score
I ithought it was me. Yes I'm having the same problem. Contacting the developer is my next move.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

I posted this on their forum and got no response. Don't understand why it would be localized to a few people, but doesn't seem to be widespread

heath223

Reaction score
I am on my Droid so I can't get the direct link but if you go into settings, manage apps, HTC sense and stop it or something like that. Then go back to your home screens and hit the home button check use as default then choose launcher pro. It worked for me, I got the info off this forum somewhere.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
D

Droid noob

Reaction score
I am on my Droid so I can't get the direct link but if you go into settings, manage apps, HTC sense and stop it or something like that. Then go back to your home screens and hit the home button check use as default then choose launcher pro. It worked for me, I got the info off this forum somewhere.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

That's has already been tried. The problem seems deeper than just clearing the defaults.