Anyone else have a few worries?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing they both said was the speaker wasn't as loud as they'd hoped.

I swear I've heard that about every phone that's been released in the past year...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
And my personal thought is that the Nexus will shock people with the way it also has network connectivity issues (which isn't necessarily its fault), and the colors occasionally look washed out. Don't care how high the resolution is, pentile + samoled will get mixed reviews.

I do think it will be an awesome device, but people will be so taken aback when it has imperfections...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Fascinate at 1.5 GHz was one of the best experiences I've had w/ an Android device.

Yeah, I've got a few friends with Fascinates and they rave about them. I figure a little CM7 love will help hold me over. The price was right and I figured anything would be better than my OG at this point. Hell, I may keep the Fascinate as my backup and sell the OG when my G-nex arrives.

nbucko

Reaction score
I do think it will be an awesome device, but people will be so taken aback when it has imperfections...

That's kind of the problem right now. We're all so hyped up about this phone that some may be willing to overlook those problems just to have the phone that we've all been drooling over for so long.

Personally, I'll wait a week or so until I get some real hands on reviews from real users before taking that plunge. Glad I did that with the D3 and Bionic. Good phones but I don't think they lived up to the hype that surrounded them.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
The whole speaker not being loud is a problem of mine for sure. Out of the 2 reviews they both said the same thing.

Sent from my Moto Droid

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ill be glade when this phone drops so those of us who chose 2 get it will njoy it,and those who find every thing that they dont like about it will move on and wait 4 the next phone so they can enlightin us on the problems with that phone.

OP
R

ripstar42

Reaction score
I switched my Charge yesterday for the Razr. Best decision ever!! The Charge was the biggest pos phone I have ever owned. I was appalled by it actually. This Razr on the other hand, is fricking unreal! It is so smooth,sexy, fast, bright, amazing charge(the Samsung Charge lasted all but 3 hours) and slim. Im not sure how much better the Nexus will be. Not sure if I will keep the Razr or give it to my gf when the Nexus comes out. There is not one thing I don't like about this Razr. Samsungs phones have always been cheap feeling. I am not a fan of that at all.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The whole speaker not being loud is a problem of mine for sure. Out of the 2 reviews they both said the same thing.

Sent from my Moto Droid

I thought this might be a problem for me as well, but then I started thinking. Anytime I want to watch a movie or listen to a song, I'll probably have it in one of those new docks with speakers. Anytime I'm on the run and have the phone playing music or something, I'll have my ear phones for it, so the external speaker for me won't be used as much as I thought. The speaker is still said to be good, just not as loud as the OG is, which I don't think any phone has done since.

tc1

Reaction score
I'm most worried about the reception and the radios,Gps,data,etc.

Going to wait a litter bit and make sure there is no hardware problems.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
R

ripstar42

Reaction score
I'm most worried about the reception and the radios,Gps,data,etc.

Going to wait a litter bit and make sure there is no hardware problems.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Is there reports there are problems?

jerroedr

Reaction score
im worried about the same thing cuz its a sammy. the fascinate blew as far as hardware/software. Never rooted it cuz it isnt mine, but it still sucks to this day