Anyone else hate the new phone layout?

Sorn

Reaction score
What happened to the phone populating contact names/numbers when you typed numbers????

That was always one of the most useful features on any phone I've ever had. And now its gone with all these Sense/GB roms???

Is there anyway to get the latest rom's with that type of phone layout? Really i just want a fast/stable phone without all the SMS bugs I've experienced with that phone layout.

Any recommendations?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Well I can recommend the stock ROM that came with your phone.... That's pretty stable.

As for a custom ROM, I think some desire z and desire hd ports let ya do that. I have yet to find one worth keeping as a daily build.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

DInc_Mo

Reaction score
I'm currently rooted and running "Inc rom 1.2 its basically the same but better. Try it out, it might be what your after.

OP
S

Sorn

Reaction score
Well I can recommend the stock ROM that came with your phone.... That's pretty stable.

As for a custom ROM, I think some desire z and desire hd ports let ya do that. I have yet to find one worth keeping as a daily build.

Er, not really? I've found the default rom's are just as bug riddled as custom's, especially since the custom's are usually based upon the stock firmwares.

Im looking for the improvments on battery and speed with fixes.

I tried the incredible before, it was slow.