Anyone else HAPPY?

dieselpowered

Reaction score
I love the phone as well...sure there are a few small issues, however, those will likely be fixed in upcoming software releases. Beats the heck out of my Storm and I really liked that phone. Showed the phone to someone today and they said, I have to get this phone...tomorrow!

n0cturne74

Reaction score
I love my Droid. I've suffered with Windows Mobile 5 & 6 for years and the Android OS + the hardware on this phone make it hands down the best phone I've owned and operated.

JOHNNYG

Reaction score
Best device I have ever used. Including Newton Message Pad, iPhone, every Blackberry known to man.

kennyg23

Reaction score
I have a few minor problems every once in a while but I wouldn't trade this phone in for anything right now. I have no problem sticking out my 2 year contract with it (first time that's ever happened with verizon). Just as long as developers keep creating apps for this phone, I will only like it better and better as time goes on.

Jimbo

Reaction score
I have to echo most others comments - best device with a phone I have ever had. I have wanted an iphone (tried 3 times) but due to poor ATT coverage at my house it did not work for me well from a phone standpoint. Actually even on good coverage areas the dropped calls were too annoying. Now I have no desire for an iphone - actually like this better!

Very happy!