Anyone else getting battery drain?

androidgeek

Reaction score
Anyone else getting battery drain? I'm at 2 hours up and already down 23%? Pretty light use wifi is using like 10%, is that normal? Any help advice would greatly appreciate. Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Are you running alot of Widgets? Maybe some apps running In background?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
A

androidgeek

Reaction score
Yeah turned off all background syncing except google and deleted all widgets. Lost 20% percent battery this morning from playing on it an hour. Something is weird, maybe this phone doesn't like this rom? Gonna try leaving wifi off all day and see what happens. Last night I deleted all data and wiped cashe like 3 times and reflashed the rom. Also wiped the battery stats. It did however fix gps and got my led notifications working(excited about that one). See how today goes I suppose, I can't be glued to power outlets so if I can't figure this out back to stock I go. Sucks too because this rom is freakin' awesome.

OP
A

androidgeek

Reaction score
Found the culprit, turned off notification power widget and bam. Doubled my battery. Also fixed GPS and wifi. Now 100% g2g on this rom. Chevy is the man! This will hold me until upgrade for sure.

umx

Reaction score
Found the culprit, turned off notification power widget and bam. Doubled my battery. Also fixed GPS and wifi. Now 100% g2g on this rom. Chevy is the man! This will hold me until upgrade for sure.

is that the widget where u can turn off/on wireless gps blue tooth and other ****

OP
A

androidgeek

Reaction score
is that the widget where u can turn off/on wireless gps blue tooth and other ****

yeah the notification bar widget is conflicting, turn it off in cyanogenmod settings. I got better battery life and wifi and gps started working correctly.

umx

Reaction score
yeah the notification bar widget is conflicting, turn it off in cyanogenmod settings. I got better battery life and wifi and gps started working correctly.

i guess im tarded bc i cant find it =/

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Go into settings > cm settings > status bar tweaks > notification power widget and disable it there.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

haxerpaylay

Reaction score

I will test this, I am running the widget right now and I don't have any battery issues at all. My battery last fine all day, under very heavy use. I am a phone addict so I use it the entire day. I am underclocked and undervolted as well which contributes to my great battery life.