Anyone Else Feel that EARTHQUAKE?

OP
AnneDroid

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I thought my ceiling fan had worked itself loose it was making such a racket, and then realized everything was shaking a liitle.

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....my niece in Irvine said they just upped the reading to 7.2 a couple of minutes ago....whoa....glad for once i'm in stinkin nujoisey....

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My parents felt it in Casa Grande. They were just getting ready to eat when it happened.

OP
AnneDroid

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The last time I felt one I was in San Franciso in a room in one of the top floors of a highrise hotel. The entire building swayed. So when this happened, I immediately thought 'earthquake!' and then realized we don't have any such thing here, and just resigned myself to the fact that my ceiling fan was probably going to kill me when it spun off its mount.

calbrs04

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm from San Francisco and I was there for 89. I can still recall that day as if it were yesterday, and it still freaks me out.

ldimick

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm from San Francisco and I was there for 89. I can still recall that day as if it were yesterday, and it still freaks me out.

10 minutes this one in Mexicali they had one in No Cal. 4.0

darreno1

Reaction score
Didn't feel it but was playing online (cod waw) with someone who felt it as it happened. He promptly left the game and we thought he was joking.....until I saw the news. Hopefully he's ok.

droidman101

Reaction score
I'm in san diego and the ground actually moved and my sidewalk cracked a bit. But everyone was fine :)