Anyone else expending a battery problems?

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
AHHH! I cant take it, my wifes friend just stopped over and I noticed it looked like she was holding an iPhone 6. So I asked if I could look at it, it was the 4.7" one. This thing ran like BUTTER. And I dont mean fast I mean it was like the phone new where I was gonna touch the screen and do. One thing I will admit, is that 4.7" is perfect for a screen size. I didnt sit there and play with everything but I noticed she never closed an app (from what appeared when I double clicked the home button, seemed like endless programs) but it was SILK. It still was the iOS though, not a bad thing I guess since Im used to Android now, but none the less.

I saw an article and video where they compared the iPhone6 and HTC one 8 and Samsung GS5 and the iPhone was the fastest, link to the video below. Upgrade is coming and I assume by the time February rolls around, the iPhone6 will be $200 for the 64 GB one, cuz Im not shelling out $300 for that, I no use for just the 8GB one they have now.

My phone is so buggy right now its funny almost. Except I have a 4 year old and need it in case of an emergency to act like a phone.

Other day, I was getting calls, but the screen remained black, I had to reset the phone so I could see who was calling. Not cool if there is an emergency. Enough rambling, time for curtain shopping... yay....

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Oh real quick, here is a new thing, everytime someone sends me pic message... it says "Downloading" and I kid you not, it take till the next day. Is this a setting I have to fix or just add it to the list?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Oh real quick, here is a new thing, everytime someone sends me pic message... it says "Downloading" and I kid you not, it take till the next day. Is this a setting I have to fix or just add it to the list?
That is an issue with the RAZR HD and M if you are on WiFi. The phone is supposed to switch to 4G to download the MMS pic then back to WiFi. The switch is not happening. When you get a pic text....try to turn off WiFi....let the pic download then turn WiFi back on. I know....pain in the you know what. Gotta love updates....they are not always perfect.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Wait, wait... this is "normal"? See this is what infuriates me. Regardless of the OS, we still PAY good money for these things and pay monthly for a service. This has been going on for WEEKS now it seems, and no one does anything about it? Its things like this that just tell me to make the jump, Android is nice and all, but there is no uniform (which WOULD be good if there was moderation) and makes me just go to an OS that is maintained. Look, I know Apple has its issues, but come on man, I gotta turn off my wifi, get the pic, then turn it back on? And even if they say, "well its an old phone" it makes no difference, its like a company with no product support, failure is just around the corner.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I didn't say it was normal....I said it is an issue with the 2012 Droid line. It was introduced with the most recent updates. Lots of people are unhappy about it. Sometimes new updates introduce new problems....that happens with all phones....not just Droids.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk