Anyone else expending a battery problems?

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by jimmythegent, Dec 9, 2013.

1. jimmythegent

jimmythegent Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Wait, wait... this is "normal"? See this is what infuriates me. Regardless of the OS, we still PAY good money for these things and pay monthly for a service. This has been going on for WEEKS now it seems, and no one does anything about it? Its things like this that just tell me to make the jump, Android is nice and all, but there is no uniform (which WOULD be good if there was moderation) and makes me just go to an OS that is maintained. Look, I know Apple has its issues, but come on man, I gotta turn off my wifi, get the pic, then turn it back on? And even if they say, "well its an old phone" it makes no difference, its like a company with no product support, failure is just around the corner.

2. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +12,673
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z4
    I didn't say it was normal....I said it is an issue with the 2012 Droid line. It was introduced with the most recent updates. Lots of people are unhappy about it. Sometimes new updates introduce new problems....that happens with all phones....not just Droids.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Search tags for this page

does the isis wallet battery life

droid maxx battery problems

motorola razr still has last user app info on it after fdr

vzw.com/earlyedge