Anyone else ditched firefox recently?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I havent had any issues with Firefox lately. No crashing. I'm using 3.0.18... I dodnt even now there was a newer version...lol

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow I can't believe people are having so many problems with f f . Maybe I didn't give chrome enough time but to me its like word vs a plain text editor. Well maybe ill give chrome another chance but I just don't see it. I do know that FireFox for android (fenec) is crap right now but its beta I think.

etx_droid

Reaction score
31076_389074278589_570028589_4197169_5695743_n.jpg

Holy Memory Hog Batman! I still prefer firefox though. Chrome is my backup browser.
photo.php

ROMBOMTHEMAGIC

Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing!! i've used firefox my entire pc life, but i recently moved to chrome and love it. it's just simple. i'm running the firefox beta and ie9 beta. they both look very promising. now only if stumbleupon was on chrome...
i use chrome for everything except for watching streams, use firefox with that just for adblocker
Both StumbleUpon and AdBlock are available on Chrome.

I've tried the Adblock on Chrome, its not as effective as firefox's still, i still get adds off streams and youtube which is why i still have mozilla installed