Anyone actually interested in Windows Phone 7?

keyblade

Reaction score
Don't think I could drop my Android, but it does look cool.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm interested, but for me to switch back to a Win phone it has to bring something big to the table that I actually use.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
absolutely not..... every windows mobile phone has and will be a complete train wreck.

Microsoft cant even make a desktop OS thats worth a crap why do they think they can accomplish a mobile OS.

Last edited:

megawatz

Reaction score
I started out with Windows CE back in the day, from then on I had Windows Mobile (XV8600, Diamond, TP). Now that I've switched I love Android, but as far as the new windows 7 phones, I'm not so sure.

I'd hate to have to learn how to do everything again, and the home screen is....eh.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
absolutely not..... every windows mobile phone has and will be a complete train wreck.

Microsoft cant even make a desktop OS thats worth a crap why do they think they can accomplish a mobile OS.

This comment isn't really necessary. I will ask you to refrain from doing this again.

Each person has different phones and OS's they like. Each have their purpose. Because you don't like it doesn't necessarily make it so.

Last edited by a moderator:

alphawave7

Reaction score
Much like a Chihuahua, I'd like to pick it up and play with it, but surely would not want to OWN one. :)

engineman312

Reaction score
i have a zune, an xbox, and use zune marketplace for both and for my computer. i like the idea of syncing it all together along with y phone and having everything combine seemlessly. that being said, i know that historically, 1st gen microsoft programs and hardware can be buggy. i know that microsoft isn't making the phone, just the OS, but i will not be switching over just yet.

etx_droid

Reaction score
Much like a Chihuahua, I'd like to pick it up and play with it, but surely would not want to OWN one. :)

Hey Chihuahua's aren't THAT bad...

I know my boss is going to get one when they come out so I'll be intrigued to pick it up and play with it. I'm very satisfied with Android so I don't see myself jumping ship for a LOOONG time. I hope they have improved it and will stir up some more competition...

tktouch12

Reaction score
I agree with the chihuahua comment.. it won't be nearly as good as an android phone. It looks like it will have some very cool aspecs, but when it comes down to using the phone I'm not leaving android andytike soon