1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anycut on Droid

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by homemadehitshow, Nov 7, 2009.

1. homemadehitshow

homemadehitshow New Member

Hi there, hopefully this is the correct place to post this.

I was looking forward to using anycut but I cannot get it to work on the Droid. It installs, loads and allows me to select a phone shortcut but the next page (which mentions contacts) shows no contacts. I suspect that the menu key is supposed to do something but it's not working.

Is it a user error or is it simply not working on 2.0 ??

Thanks
  2. andjarnic

andjarnic New Member

Did you check the site for the app? It's possible they haven't built it for 2.0 yet? Although 2.0 should be backwards compatible with older versions of software I would think.. there is also the slim chance some 1.0/1.1/1.5/1.6 library (or parts of it) got deprecated/removed from the 2.0 release. I doubt tho that the 2.0 removed anything. Also, the application should list the min/max versions of Android it runs on. I would think if it had 1.6 as the max, it wouldn't even load...unless 2.0 will load apps that aren't built for it?
  3. homemadehitshow

homemadehitshow New Member

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't know the site :)

I'm really trying to find out if others are having the issue.
Search tags for this page

anycut no