anybody working on a Monopoly game?

caldin

Reaction score
hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, it just crossed my mind, but is anybody working on a monopoly game for the droid phones? it'd be an awesome way to pass the time.

khelek

Reaction score
hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, it just crossed my mind, but is anybody working on a monopoly game for the droid phones? it'd be an awesome way to pass the time.

Well, if you mean a free app, sorry, haven't seen that. However, EA will be happy to sell you the official game for $7.99....

MONOPOLY Here and Now for Android

OP
C

caldin

Reaction score
nah i don't mind paying a couple bucks for a game on my droid. i checked out that link you sent me, and it doesn't say it supports Moto DROID, so unfortunatly it won't help me out, at least not yet.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
nah i don't mind paying a couple bucks for a game on my droid. i checked out that link you sent me, and it doesn't say it supports Moto DROID, so unfortunatly it won't help me out, at least not yet.
i tried it on the droid and it works...with little issues (NOTHING BIG)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can always pay and try it for just shy of 24 hours and if you don't like it then return it for a full refund. All the apps in the market are like that. Pretty good policy.

khelek

Reaction score

Sorry about that -- I didn't do much digging, just happened to remember I was curious about that very same question before and had come across the page when I went looking for it, so I shared. Didn't even notice the "supported devices" section at the bottom. Though, it looks like someone else in the thread has tried with success on his Droid. Looks like it's worth a try if you can try it out and get a refund if it doesn't work.