1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

anybody working on a Monopoly game?

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by caldin, Feb 22, 2010.

1. caldin

caldin New Member

hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, it just crossed my mind, but is anybody working on a monopoly game for the droid phones? it'd be an awesome way to pass the time.
  2. khelek

khelek New Member

Well, if you mean a free app, sorry, haven't seen that. However, EA will be happy to sell you the official game for $7.99....

MONOPOLY Here and Now for Android
  3. caldin

caldin New Member

nah i don't mind paying a couple bucks for a game on my droid. i checked out that link you sent me, and it doesn't say it supports Moto DROID, so unfortunatly it won't help me out, at least not yet.
  4. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod Premium Member

i tried it on the droid and it works...with little issues (NOTHING BIG)
  5. christim

christim Super Moderator

You can always pay and try it for just shy of 24 hours and if you don't like it then return it for a full refund. All the apps in the market are like that. Pretty good policy.
  6. khelek

khelek New Member

Sorry about that -- I didn't do much digging, just happened to remember I was curious about that very same question before and had come across the page when I went looking for it, so I shared. Didn't even notice the "supported devices" section at the bottom. Though, it looks like someone else in the thread has tried with success on his Droid. Looks like it's worth a try if you can try it out and get a refund if it doesn't work.
Search tags for this page

monopoly alternative android

monopoly android clone

monopoly clone android