1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anybody try mobile shell?

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by cbreze, Jun 16, 2011.

1. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Was wondering if anybody's tried the spb mobile shell on their commando. I'm hesitant to spend the $15 and have to adhere to the 15 min money back return trial period which is so lame. How about a real trial? In anycase I digress. Anyone ponied up the $15 and can report if it's worth it?
  2. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Quoting and bumping my own post, but this is the slowest forum on the site. I tried spb's shell last nite and it was a race against time to stay within the 15 min, again what's up with app market and no real trial period? In any case I could not get my icons to respond after the install when in shell mode. And, it gives you a choice of shell mode or regular so everytime it seems you have to press the shell option to go with that option or the regular to go with that option. Now I only had it on for about 13 min, and couldn't get rid of it fast enough. :rolleyes: So no go for this 13 min reviewer. Are there no real trials then on app market? I'm not used to that. A buck or two or three is not a big deal, but $15 is and I will be passing on shell without a real trial to really be able to test it. "thumbs down".
  3. MAC771

MAC771 New Member

C771 sbp

I got for $0 on 4share, connected it to the market with Titanium Backup then updated it. It was ok at first then started acting up so I uninstalled it, at least i thought until I saw it again in a somewhat hidden file with Super Manager and Root Explorer. It's gone now. You need to root your phone before getting the mentioned programs.
  4. cbreze

cbreze New Member

It's a shame really, but this app worked so well on my former wm devices that I kind of thought it would be good on android. Guess not. I think I was allowed to trial it for ten days previously. 15 minutes is nothing. Nice teeth btw.
Search tags for this page

spb shell trial android