Anybody Try Lightflow?

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
I am aware of that. I'm talking about droid maxx. I have an hd maxx but I'm discussing the droid maxx and i have been told it has an led behind a grill that essentially has been blocked from doing anything by moto software. Mine has a huge led you cannot miss. Thats not what I'm discussing here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

jfriend33

Reaction score
I am aware of that. I'm talking about droid maxx. I have an hd maxx but I'm discussing the droid maxx and i have been told it has an led behind a grill that essentially has been blocked from doing anything by moto software. Mine has a huge led you cannot miss. Thats not what I'm discussing here.

My apologies. I'll look into it. Haven't heard any news of this on xda so I'm kinda wondering.

Sent from my XT1080m using Droid Forums

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Maybe I have bad info. I believe camera led is behind grill so perhaps there is confusion.

doogald

Reaction score
There is a charging while in low battery LED in the upper left of the front. It cannot be used for notifications (other than the low battery charge indication) that anybody is aware of yet.

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
My theory is, if rooted, this led should be controllable. There are actually codes listed for it but they may be bogus. I don't know. Would love to encourage someone with the skill to try.

Trky

Reaction score
I have root and it doesn't work, as stated before.

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Does that make it impossible that a developer could write special code to access it with an app?

e496

Reaction score
Does that make it impossible that a developer could write special code to access it with an app?

I hope someone figures it out. The "active notifications" is extremely annoying. I like to be able to see what the notification is about from across the room. Otherwise my new Maxx is awesome.