1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anybody Looking to sell a phone? (Verizon)

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by rayne58, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayne58

rayne58 New Member

Whats up guys, I have been an android addict ever since I got my lovely Droid X about a year ago and started flashing everything I could the third day lol, anyways I broke the screen yesterday shattered to the point where it is pretty much unusable and I am looking to the community I love to help me out and sell me a phone :).

I am looking for a phone in the $150 range I will gladly pay through Paypal etc talk on the phone or whatever you as the seller would like. I know that this is a relatively new account but I do lurk on these forums literally every day lol along with Android Police etc etc. What the phone is does not matter too much just send me an offer with a price hopefully I can get something good with all you galaxy nexus and other dual core phone upgraders haha help me out guys I would really appreciate it, offers can be posted here, or you can PM me. Thank you in advance guys hopefully someone has what I need!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
  2. hdude00

hdude00 New Member

Ill sell you my s3 for the prive of a 16 gig iphone

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  3. rayne58

rayne58 New Member

What is an S3 lol, and the price of the 16 gb iphone on craigslist is about 300? unless you mean the iphone 3?
  4. rck76

rck76 Super Moderator Premium Member

Thread closed. We do not allow buying and selling here on droid forums. Also, email address has been removed from the OP.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  5. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

you can post on the sister thread android.net for the buying and selling of phones, though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
can i sell my verizon phone

where can i sell a verizon phone

where can i sell my verizon droid 3