anybody know when verizon galaxy nexus is getting the official jelly bean update

ambrown

Reaction score
gernerttl said:
That's great. But Verizon never sent the OTA for IMM76Q. The person who received JB OTA is probably a tester. If that is true, then the next step is a soak test to a few thousand people, then the mass OTA.

well I never said it was being sent as an OTA ;-)

No what the articles were referring to is a method to download JB early by going directly through Google (it's Google's servers you're communicating with). I did say that this leak means the official OTA shouldn't be far of though.

From my Eris (rooted 2.1) using Droid Forums

gernerttl

Reaction score
Btw. I just got Jelly Beaned this morning via OTA from Verizon!

ForumRunner_20120921_072530.png

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Scoured around a little bit and found an XDA thread that seems to confirm a few people got the update today as well. Finally Verizon decided to wake up. This is interesting though because reports had surfaced that there would be another ICS OTA prior to the JB OTA.

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Tried to force the update... to no avail, still says I'm up to date on 4.0.4. Guess I'll have to try again later today, and yes I'm on wifi.

Capone76

Reaction score
They are just giving anyone jobs. I stopped by a Verizon a couple days ago and 3 guys didn't know what 4.1.1 was. I could tell they all felt like morons.

Capone76

Reaction score
Crankintopwater69 said:
I would be ashamed of myself.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

How do you like the S3? Did you root and ROM yet?