Solved Anybody here from iPhoneForums.net???

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Hey, so earlier i registered from my computer on iPhoneForums.net and then linked it with my tapatalk when i got to my phone. Tapatalk registered a new username eddiekeyton01 i think it was or maybe eddiekeyton02.... They banned me for having multiple names. It's not my fault, its tapatalks fault. They have given me no way to communicate with them to explain myself. Is anybody here from over there on iPhoneForums.net since this is a sister forum, that is why i am posting it here. I can't view anything because they banned my IP, without a way of contact.

Username over there: eddiekeyton
Tapatalk created username: eddiekeyton01 or eddiekeyton02 not sure which one it created....

Thanks in advance.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Sorry to hear of your issue over at IPF. There is a contact us at the bottom of the iPhone Forum login page.
Paste you post over there and I am sure it will get resolved.

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
I already tried that. This was my last resort. I can't do anything on the site. I click contact us and i get.

The following error occurred:
Your IP address has been banned.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I already tried that. This was my last resort. I can't do anything on the site. I click contact us and i get.

The following error occurred:
Your IP address has been banned.
Then use the Contact Us here at DF and be sure to indicate it's an iPhone Forum issue.

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
I sent the email. Please contact me on here. I don't really check the email account associated with my DF account. Thank you very much!

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
I can check it if you would rather me check the mail lol. its up to you.

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
No difference to me....so long as we get the problem taken care of, I'm fine either way. Leaving this tab open so I can find it again ;)

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
okey dokey. yeah i really didn't mean to create 2 usernames. when i went to login via tapatalk i accidently clicked sign up and it registered me under another name. i didn't even think it would cause any problems and signed out and then signed in to my eddiekeyton username lol sorry....

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
Ok Eddie...I think I have this fixed for you now. Here's the deal: Your original account has been un-banned at iPF. The second account will remain banned, however. They've also insisted that you remove your blog link from your posts. It can remain in your profile, but not where it will be seen with every post. This is only the case at our i-forums....you're free to keep the links here, as per your prior discussions with Johnny Kansas.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
@eddiekeyton The link in your sig is fine but do not add another link to it on every post. Please update your signature and add your device if you'd like so you won't have to add it to every post.

Thanks,
Mike