Anybody have their phone flashed to cricket?

rcjames

Reaction score
If so what phone is this and whats the up and down stream tranfer rate? Is it worth it?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
What do you mean flashed to cricket? like the service provider? ... i thought droid was just a verizon phone? sorry for sounding out of the loop here.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
What do you mean flashed to cricket? like the service provider? ... i thought droid was just a verizon phone? sorry for sounding out of the loop here.

Yes cricket wireless provider. I want to know how fast is the internet. I'm getting a droid x.

ffej89

Reaction score
Assuming you can do this and you get good Cricket service in your area...if you travel at all, road trips or what not cricket service drops off quickly once you leave city area's.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
Assuming you can do this and you get good Cricket service in your area...if you travel at all, road trips or what not cricket service drops off quickly once you leave city area's.

I don't travel does cricket blocks ports for remote access?

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
i didnt know a droid can even work on crickets network. do they even support it?

JimmyD

Reaction score
The OP is referring to the Droid X (read his posts again, he says "Droid X").

You can flash both a Droid and a Droid X onto Cricket service... check out these links:

XDA-Developers forums = How to Flash MOTOROLA DROID to Cricket: 2.2 Froyo FULL apps,web,mms - xda-developers

YouTube video = [video=youtube;vBUfAmgFYZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUfAmgFYZ4]YouTube - ‪MOTOROLA DROID X FULL FLASH TO CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‬‎[/video]

XDA-Developers forums = droid x on cricket bb wap and mms - xda-developers

DroidForums.net forums = http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-lose-my-cricket-flash-if-i-restore-help.html