anybody have any ideas on what kind of apps they want made?

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by jasonb, Mar 31, 2010.

1. chap151

chap151 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking to supervise the design of an app for Millwork professionals. Doors and windows etc.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

2. kconnell05

kconnell05 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe I have a great ideas for an application. However i am not the greatest with technology. My idea is that even when I set my phone to silent I can still have certain numbers be able to get through. I thought of this idea when my father was having health concerns. I was at work at a meeting and my phone (obviously had to be) on silent and I missed a phone call. I feel like this application could also be good for parents late at night. Have their kids set and maybe some other emergency numbers but not everyone will get the ring that would wake them up. I also would like it because I like to go out a lot and sometimes when I don't go out my friends are always drunk dialing and waking me up but I also have to go pick up the GF from work at non-exact times so she usually calls me. I would like to further talk to you about this idea.

3. biwa@att.net

biwa@att.net New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Better Phone control for calls...

As I had mentioned earlier, I think better phone control is important and also a major safety feature, especially while using the phone while driving.

I would like to be able to control the phone from a wired headset by simply pushing the button on the wired headset. This is usually a switch to ground on the mic lead, sometimes through a resistor to determine the function. I do not use Blue Tooth, but I understand there is a similar issue with Blue Tooth functionality. It would be nice to be able to answer the phone by a one second push of the button, hang up the phone by a one second push of the button if a call is in progress, switch calls by a one second push of the button if another call is coming in, and be able to toggle between two incoming calls by a one second push of the button in the case of two calls. If no call is in progress, a one second push of the button should bring up the "Voice Command" so you could say who you want to call. The reason I suggest a one second push of the button is to reduce the likelyhood of an accidental bump of the button causing a function to happen.

I know there are people that use this momentary grounding of the mic lead to function the music play list. I think the button's function should be user selectable in the setup menu because for some of us, the phone is a higher priority item.

4. spider210

spider210 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    an amazon trade in barcode scanner.

there used to be an app where you cold scan electronic or book isbn and it would tell you the trade in value on amazon but the app doesn't work anymore

5. GMofOLC

GMofOLC New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Show Screen Lock does exactly what you want!

6. Natey2

Natey2 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +5
    A widget that turns on/off all 3 location services (Google, GPS, VZW) with one click.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

7. vexx109

vexx109 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thesr do exist Google the Sam 4.1 market and they are on there

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

8. Mrs.Laura316

Mrs.Laura316 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Play Hearts online with real people

I have the iSpadez app on my D2G and love it because I have the option of playing against the AI, or going online and playing real people. I'd love to see the same kind of app for playing Hearts. I've looked and looked in the Marketplace and can't find an online version :)
    Thanks!

#200 Mrs.Laura316, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  9. BetsyC

BetsyC New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd like an app that leaves appointments in my calendar where I set them when I move from time zone to time zone. I travel frequently and don't appreciate my appointments moving when I set my phone to use network provided time.

10. christianX

christianX New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is the best suggestion you would ever read, well i believe that this one will be a great feature if ever you make it greatly.

Search tags for this page
android apps need to be made
android apps that need to be made
android apps that should be made
app ideas that have not been made
apps need invented
apps that need to be invented

apps that need to be made

apps that should be made
apps wanted to be made
what apps need to be made