anybody have any ideas on what kind of apps they want made?

spider210

Reaction score
an amazon trade in barcode scanner.

there used to be an app where you cold scan electronic or book isbn and it would tell you the trade in value on amazon but the app doesn't work anymore

GMofOLC

Reaction score
I have a Q. does anyone know of an app that will disable your touch screen or put you ph on lock status while your in an app? here is the situation. I use the "ColorNote" app for my shopping list and I want to keep it showing the list but, I always accidentally touch the screen and it will change something on my list or I'll accidentally click out of the list, in this case that would be cool to have the lock screen on and be able to see my ColorNote app while it is in lock mode. Please let me know if you have any advise. Thank you!!!
Show Screen Lock does exactly what you want!

Natey2

Reaction score
A widget that turns on/off all 3 location services (Google, GPS, VZW) with one click.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

vexx109

Reaction score
I would very much like an app that would allow me to use my droid as a remote or controller for the playstation 3 so I don't have to use that ginormous Sony remote to watch movies.

+1 for this

Also, I'd like an Atari 8-bit Emulator...they have SNES, NES, Sega, Sega Genesis, Commodore 64, and someone is working on a Playstation Emu, but I would LOVE an 8-bit emulator for Atari...they exist on the computer, all you'd have to do is port one--I could be wrong, but I think there are some java-based ones.

Thesr do exist Google the Sam 4.1 market and they are on there

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Mrs.Laura316

Reaction score
Play Hearts online with real people

I have the iSpadez app on my D2G and love it because I have the option of playing against the AI, or going online and playing real people. I'd love to see the same kind of app for playing Hearts. I've looked and looked in the Marketplace and can't find an online version :)
Thanks!

Last edited:

BetsyC

Reaction score
I'd like an app that leaves appointments in my calendar where I set them when I move from time zone to time zone. I travel frequently and don't appreciate my appointments moving when I set my phone to use network provided time.

christianX

Reaction score
I want something, preferably in widget form, that you can turn on that will automatically respond to texts and im messages if you are "away". Would also be nice to be able to change the message to whatever you wanted it to be

This is the best suggestion you would ever read, well i believe that this one will be a great feature if ever you make it greatly.