Anybody have Air Gestures working on their S5?

Gomo

Reaction score
The hover thing works, but I NEVER get the icon for the hand scrolling option. I've been trying it in my galery, email, websites and just look like an idiot. Doesn't work on my wifes phone either. Went to VZW store today and asked about it and the sales guy was like "lets try it on mine". Went into the settings, set it all up and his didn't work either! Got a whole crowd of VZW people hovering around all amazed and confused about what's wrong. The VZW guy was like "thanks for getting me pissed at my new phone" to which I said figure it out and I'll come back so you can show me :) . Anyone get this to work? I think it's kind of a useless feature, but the OCD part of me is going nuts! Still, I love this phone.

1coopgt

Reaction score
Not working on mine that I can tell . I did did manage to get it to do a screen capture once but it wasn't the screen I wanted to capture. I'm thinking Sammy and Verizon need to send an update to fix this .

OP
G

Gomo

Reaction score
The icon showed up in an email today and it worked sporadically...not since though :(

subhojit

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
s5
No it doesnt help much. While gesturing for pics in gallery it doesnt work