Anybody has news on an update to UD 2.0?

tech

Reaction score
Ok just spoke with black droid there will be a release tomorrow sometime so everyone calm down BD is on it !

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As long as it fixes bluetooth and moves the lockscreen music controls I am 1 happy camper. I fixed everything else.

OP
D

donerico

Reaction score
Ok just spoke with black droid there will be a release tomorrow sometime so everyone calm down BD is on it !
This is really good news! Not only because it will make his ROM better but, more importantly, because it shows he is committed to providing the best possible ROM.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As long as it fixes bluetooth and moves the lockscreen music controls I am 1 happy camper. I fixed everything else.
X, I dont use the lockscreen music controls, so I have no info on that, but what is the BT issue? Im running Chevy's kernel, and haven't had an issue yet.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
X, I dont use the lockscreen music controls, so I have no info on that, but what is the BT issue? Im running Chevy's kernel, and haven't had an issue yet.

I use Winamp for music (its in market) and it has its own lockscreen controls. so the controls built in dont effect me

lurch81

Reaction score
Still haven't seen an update so guess you spoke with wrong bd?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lurch81

Reaction score
Probably I'm just being a smart ass sorry just really like ud's rom and want it fixed lol first time I tried his roms and I love it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
D

donerico

Reaction score
Now that I know it's coming I don't mind waiting. It will be a few days before I can donate anyways :)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
winamp for the droid eh? Interesting.

Bob.. the issue for me is, and it does vary from user to user oddly enough... is that I can make calls all day long but it refuses to play any music which, is actally all that I care it does...lol I'm living with it cause, I know he will fix it and I like the ROM.

Also, to the impatient ones... you guys should all know by now that when BD says today or tomorrow, that's BD talk for "I am working on it right now and when it's done ( soon) I will release it. :)

CoFoltman84

Reaction score

yea, its Beta right now, but its pretty nice. I like it better than the stock music app and musicmod. (the only 2 ive ever really tried)

I just hope they either incorporate or nullsoft makes a seperate app for winamp mobile. I dont want to use a 3rd party app for that.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score

yea, its Beta right now, but its pretty nice. I like it better than the stock music app and musicmod. (the only 2 ive ever really tried)

I just hope they either incorporate or nullsoft makes a seperate app for winamp mobile. I dont want to use a 3rd party app for that.

Here are some screenshots of my custom theme. I used a lot of icons from the renovated theme by yankindasouth. the winamp screenshot is my lock screen controls. if you hit home or the little icon in the top left itll bring up the actual lock screen and then you can unlock your phone