1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anybody getting duplicate pics/videos?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by trinog101, Jun 21, 2010.

1. trinog101

trinog101 New Member

Duplicate pics/videos?

Hi, All:

I have had my HTC Incredible for about two weeks. I think it is great! I used to have the BlackBerry Curve (that is like the horse-n-buggy.)

Some of the photo's and videos that I take with my Droid become duplicates. Yes, copies. When I view the photo or video from the camera or camcorder I see some of the photo's/videos are copies. (I have seen other post about galleries and folders-- this does not appear to be that issue.)

My first notice of a problem was after I shot about 8 videos and downloaded them to my pc. The videos and pics were all transferred to my pc. Later I shot new videos. When I went to the camcorder I saw the old video clips (the ones that had been transferred/deleted) as representations of the new video.

I wonder if this is a bug or am I missing something in how my Droid should be? Is there a fix for this problem?

Grazie!

:greendroid:
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
Search tags for this page
adroid keeps duplicating photos

android camera duplicate pictures

android duplicate videos

android gallery is duplicating my pictures
blackberry duplicate images
duplicate pictures in android gallery
how do i stop my android from duplicating my pictures
how to fix duplicating pictures of xoom mz601
htc incredible camera saving double pictures
my evo phone duplicates photos
photos on my android keep getting duplicated
why are my pictures and music duplicated on my android
why do my messages and photos duplicate on my android
why do my photos double motorola droid
why do my photos on my android htcevo duplicate?