1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Anybody ever get their Mikradle?

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by GixxerDroid, Dec 11, 2010.

1. GixxerDroid

GixxerDroid New Member

So anybody?

I know myself I have been waiting 4 months and still nothing! I have emailed him on more than a few occasions and to his credit he always replies. Granted it is usually with some kind of excuse and a promise to send me out a replacement. I am sorry for his troubles but I don`t get it ... kinda curious if its just me thats getting the run around.
  2. jmartinez06

jmartinez06 New Member

Ask for a full refund. 4 months is seriously messed up

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. GixxerDroid

GixxerDroid New Member

I did that in my last email to him a few days ago. His shop is only 40min drive from me so if I dont get it I will be taking a ride down there to pick one up.
  4. abean

abean New Member

Going on 4 months as well....
  5. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

It took me couple months to get my first doc still waiting on 2nd doc, was suppose to ships on the 7th. Really nice doc once you do get it
  6. dbooosh

dbooosh New Member

It's been a month, now, for me

I paid via PayPal. I opened a dispute on PayPal after a month, escalated it to a claim, and was finally contacted. The issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I purchased this, instead: HTC Droid Incredible Desktop Charger w. Battery Slot.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  7. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

If you would of emailed him at addresses provided he would refund you fast with no problem. He's been great refunding the $ and in some cases also free doc
  8. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Darrel, you were shipped, please check your email. If you prefer a refund - that is NO PROBLEM! You only had to ask. Please email me a reply if you have a moment - I'll be checking my email the rest of today. Thanks - awaiting your response - mikey
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  9. cuskit

cuskit New Member

First of all - dboosh and I are fine - he did say he was going to come back here and delete/and or change his negative posting. I'm guessing he's a bit busy.. ;)

Copied here from my other threads is an update for all those awaiting orders:

Guys (and girls), it's 4:00 am in the morning - I'm working a non-stop marathon until Xmas Eve. Between back ordered Mikradles and regular cabinet shop work - I WILL NOT disappoint ANYBODY for Christmas. I've got one other guy working beside me for the duration - neither of us will be sleeping until both businesses are completed for Xmas. Of course - Mikradle is the big push until the weekend as these must all be mailed by Monday latest to ensure EVERYBODY has their order by Xmas.

Chris (my worker) and I will NOT LET ANYBODY DOWN! Please trust that regardless of anything in the past - we will be making all happy for at least Xmas Day. I don't mind you all dropping in a note here and there, but no need to question if your order is shipped, going to be shipped or is in progress. We know every order on the books and will fulfill all. I don't need, urging, reminders, etc. Not being snide - but I do know who ordered, and with the present situation I will not be logging in here every day to read who is wondering about the status of their order. If you have not received it yet - be assured it IS being completed and shipping in time for Xmas.

Thanks all - I'll be back here Tuesday. And all will have gone out long before that. Can I please just have these next few days to concentrate (Chris and I) on working to do this? I know I deserve all the flak you can throw at me - but please save that until Tuesday. Then you can womp on me as much as you wish...

Meanwhile - the attached photos show work in progress. Yea, there's quite a few here! More than half are inventory for after the first of the year (the ones not stained or lacquered yet). But we are concentrating on completing orders first. Just thought maybe some of you would feel better to see work in being done. My shop has actually got cradles spread all over the place. And we need the shop 100% clear by Sunday to begin finishing a kitchen as well as a huge "L" shaped desk (16' x 12') for a customer also promised for Xmas. If anyone lives close by - we could use an extra pair of hands or so.. It's Chris and I non-stop and Paul working 8:00am-7:00pm until all is finished. Believe me - we are giving it our all.

On one or more of those boxes you see there is a name that matches yours (if you have not yet received yours). Some have been shipped in the last few days, more going out today, more tomorrow and then the last between Saturday and Monday. Please trust me that your order is in those mentioned herein...

Thanks - Happy Holidays and see you all on Tuesday. mikey

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG][​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x765.[​IMG]
  10. GixxerDroid

GixxerDroid New Member

Ok we shall see, I hope you speak the truth!

11. Brandonovich

Brandonovich New Member

Nice to see a cabinet shop so busy!
  12. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

So did Santa and reindeer set out for the maiden voyage
  13. chucklehead

chucklehead New Member

Got mine today (12/27).

Loving it!
  14. Nom Prophet

Nom Prophet New Member

Good to hear!!! Hopefully that means this week for the rest of us. Still patiently waiting (4 months).

15. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

Looks like 2 people have got'em so far.. They are really nice an work of art if you get one. I'm still awaiting my 2nd x doc as promised it has shipped couple times. I'm very pleased with the one I have but could never recommend one due to lack of customer service shipping mishaps etc etc, though very nice emails exchanged but only with broken promises. Christmas here an gone and no doc as of Tuesday. I will update if I happen to get my 2nd doc
  16. GixxerDroid

GixxerDroid New Member

Not a damn thing yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:
  17. whatsinaname

whatsinaname New Member

nothing here

2 months, nothing here

EDITED (by mikey): This was delivered and accepted Jan 15 as per post copied here:

"Received it today. (Just moments ago) Thank you very much! Posted pictures in another thread.

Droid X Dock! MIKRADLE has released their latest model!

Thanks again for taking care of your customers! VERY VERY VERY Happy with my purchase. There is no substitute for quality craftsmanship.

dancedroid

I hope all is going well for you Mikey and thanks again. whatsinaname"
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
  18. cuskit

cuskit New Member

All orders were sent out, some not until Friday morning (Xmas Eve). Due to Xmas on Saturday and the subsequent crippling snow storm we had here in NJ (roads closed until Wednesday - some still not plowed as of tonight, Thursday) mail going out was and has been delayed. But as stated, ALL ORDERS are now in the USPS system, and will be arriving within days to all who are waiting. All orders are coming USPS First Class Mail (usually 2-5 business days in transit). Thanks to all for their patience, have a safe and happy New Years, and I'll be looking forward to hopefully good posts as these all hit their new owners in the next few days. mikey
  19. abean

abean New Member

I finally got it!!!

While the wait was awful, this is a fantastic piece of work.

Thank you!
  20. A.Brooks

A.Brooks New Member

I gave up, after numerous promises and explanations I just gave up.