Anybody else's DX crashing hard?

nacho220

Reaction score
I booted into safe mode as someone had suggested. They said that if while in safe mode it doesn't crash it is a problem with one of the apps. So far, so good, no crashing ... but which app?!?!

nacho220

Reaction score
Since my last posts on these "crashing" threads, my phone has rebooted a few times. One thing I noticed is that when it "crashes"/reboots it doesnt reset the phone-up timer...so I guess it isn't fully turning off and on. I was going to try to pay attention to that and see when it reset, if it did, while I was in safe mode. It never rebooted while in safe mode, but then again, as I just mentioned, I guess I wouldn't have known by looking at the phone up timer. Anyways....I thought that those of us that are having these "crashing" problems might be able to exchange their list of apps? Since it looks like it might be an app issue, maybe if we see that we all have certain apps, that we can determine that they might be the cause of it. Anyone share their app list on Appbrain? That'd be an easy way to do it -- just post your Appbrain app list.
Just a thought....