anybody elses ADW suck?

Armyof2

Reaction score
Confucious say, opinions like assholes. Everyone have them; all stink to everyone but themselves.

b684co

Reaction score
v 1.3.6 sucks too..

My ADW is slow as hell on going back to the homescreen. Anybody else having this prob? I love ADW and don't want to give it up but its really annoying me. I heard comcache might help but I've heard more bad than good.

-----------------------------------------
Just installed ADW 'launcher' on HTC rezound. VERY GLAD I did NOT go for the paid version.

[Apr 3, 2012] This 'app' is just a clumsy hack, like ALL the other 'launchers' out there, including LP.

Besides instabilities, the app presented ABSOLUTELY NO METHOD of disabling it while looking back to see how I had arranged my stock screens. I tried all the nonworking 'suggestions' on various fori online; NOT A SINGLE ONE WORKED.

I finally had to simply uninstall the thing to get back to stock. Data clearing failed, etc etc etc. I could not find any 'app' listing for ADW in the main app list. Even task killers could not find it.

What a waste of my time - I thought I had learned that with other 'launcher' hacks out there.

I'd advise anyone interested in having a working phone to avoid these hacks like the plague, and stick with whatever stock interface you have. That is, unless you are a glutton for punishment and *enjoy* trying to make truly buggy hacks work at all.

Give me a break.

cobra2

Reaction score
-----------------------------------------
Just installed ADW 'launcher' on HTC rezound. VERY GLAD I did NOT go for the paid version.

[Apr 3, 2012] This 'app' is just a clumsy hack, like ALL the other 'launchers' out there, including LP.

Besides instabilities, the app presented ABSOLUTELY NO METHOD of disabling it while looking back to see how I had arranged my stock screens. I tried all the nonworking 'suggestions' on various fori online; NOT A SINGLE ONE WORKED.

I finally had to simply uninstall the thing to get back to stock. Data clearing failed, etc etc etc. I could not find any 'app' listing for ADW in the main app list. Even task killers could not find it.

What a waste of my time - I thought I had learned that with other 'launcher' hacks out there.

I'd advise anyone interested in having a working phone to avoid these hacks like the plague, and stick with whatever stock interface you have. That is, unless you are a glutton for punishment and *enjoy* trying to make truly buggy hacks work at all.

Give me a break.

Wtf. Go spam somewhere else. Mod please lock old thread.