Anybody else ready to kick their Bionic to the curb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could use a 3 day vacation :) No, but seriously.. let's keep it friendly folks :D
I was just getting ready to take Abs advice and close it. Since Shadez is nicer than I am, it's open for now. But, sheesh I feel like I'm listening to my kids bickering back and forth.

dlo-htown

Reaction score
My Razr arrives today!

I will be sure to let all of yall know how it fares! Will Motorola redeem itself? Or is the Razr as big a pile of dog poo as the Bionic was? Stay tuned!!

:p

Reaction score
You're right, I only said movies to get the point across, but really it's TV shows AND movies (only a few), which on one of my cards is about 120 files or something. You're missing the point about the transferring. I fill my 32gb SD card up with music, but I have my top stuff taking about 4 gigs on my internal. So if I need to use my phone for said movies/shows, it's far easier to just pop off the back cover and switch out cards. I don't understand your point about making copies seeing as how the issue isn't moving things over, it's how much space I can use at once with A LOT of stuff I use fairly frequently. If all I had available was internal memory, then just "making copies" would be beyond pointless since I'd still have to delete them to fit other stuff in there...as opposed to just switching out cards.

I see now. I thought u were saying that u "were" transferring them to the computer jus to fit more on ur card. But yes, I agree switching cards is way better than having no memory card slot. Like I have one 16g card with my movies and then a separate 16g card for everything else.. lol. Sorry for the confusion. It was on my part..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
LOL. You know what I think is ridiculous?

I'll tell you anyways.... it's that you think I'm complaining, when all I'm doing is letting everyone know what I'm going through, and that I have stopped trying to make my Bionic work after 3 phones and the OTA software update that was supposed to solve the problems according to Motorola and Verizon.

You keep harping on the fact that I need an iPhone, as if it's some super bad awful insult. LOL! Only to you guys is it such a horrible thing to consider other phones, because its an Apple product. You know, I have owned and programmed software for Macs, PC's and Linux boxes. I'm not ashamed to say I have used and am very skilled with all of those different OS's, because it earns me top dollar on the job to know my way around all of them. If I was developing for phones, you bet your butt I'd know my way around an iPhone too. Your suggestions that the iPhone is so inferior that I need one because I lack the skills to use a Bionic is pretty lame. I outgrew those kinds of arguments in high school. Sorry if I dont subscribe to your little juvenile attitude of Team Bionic being in a holy war against Team iPhone or Team Nexus or any other phone faction. How much more ridiculous can you get?

Lastly, I have never knocked you for liking reflash your phone, but you seem to want to throw it around as if its some sort of impressive feat. Let me tell you, flashing phone ROMs has got to be the most brain-dead function when it comes to working with electronics. A freackin monkey could do it. It's dull and non-challenging, but it is time consuming, and I refuse to have to do that with something I paid for. I don't have to do that with my car, I don't have to do that with my other household appliances, and I don't have to do that with most of the software that I use on my PC, so why should I have to do that with my phone?

I am amused though that you judge folks here on droid forums by how many "phone mods" you can list. How cute... you need badges to feel good about yourself.

The iphone actually is inferior. Haha. I would never use an iphone. Yeah...it "jus works" but it's also limited. No thanks..I like variety and modding, flashing, etc. Not starting an argument, jus saying.

Reaction score
And if ur having data issues, try switching ur battery mode to performance. The other modes disconnect to network after some time of inactivity.. not saying this will help or solve all issues for everyone, but its worth a try. Also it depend on where u live. Luckily I don't get data drops. When I had it on nighttime save mode or whatever I would get like two or three drops a day. Idk why. It fixed my issues.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Dude Giovanni, don't even try man, he'll argue with you even if you agree with him. No point in fanning the flames.

Reaction score
Dude Giovanni, don't even try man, he'll argue with you even if you agree with him. No point in fanning the flames.

Haha. Ok. Well I was jus stating, not directed towards anyones flame.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Several members have asked that this thread be closed and some have reported this particular thread. Therefore, I'm closing!

Status
Not open for further replies.