Anybody else ready to kick their Bionic to the curb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
nkkojak

nkkojak

Reaction score
Yeah I guess your right... I'm just not usually on the cutting edge of technology. lol

nateohio

Reaction score
Being on the cutting edge, you're bound to get cut once in a while!

Good news is that they are getting the issues figured out and with each update to firmware and the network, it just keeps getting better.

1-2 years from now, 3G is going to be all but obsolete in major metropolitan areas.

OP
nkkojak

nkkojak

Reaction score
Hey my data is back...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Knowpig

Reaction score
I got the wife a Bionic for Christmas. That thing is frikken awesome. Insanely fast. Ant the OTA went in just about an hour after activation. It's been great. If .901 makes it even better then it's just a bonus!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
lol i kicked my Bionic to the curb after a week lol. Traded my i4 for it and then traded a week later for another i4 lol. I am not an apple fanboy at all, i just happen to like my devices to work. I love to tinker as well which is why i have had the DroidX, Fascinate, DroidX2, Droid Charge, Droid Bionic, Droid Incredible 2. All in all i just love having different devices after a bit.

Thats cool..but go hang out on the I4 forum and rave about it. Why would you come to this forum and ***** if you dont have the phone anymore?
My son has the I4 and i think its crap...but i wont hang out on his forum and bash it.

sk8ingdroid

Reaction score
Yah honestly I love Motorola's build quality won't give that up and all the phones out there have been kind of bugs i4 sucks my dad has it and he hates it once he saw my phone and with the 901 update its even better

deduct

Reaction score
After installing 901 my bionic kicks A$$.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

sonarman

Reaction score
Bought my Droid Bionic 3 weeks ago, l think it's a great phone.

bbtkd

Reaction score
It's amazing how soon we forget but pretty much every new smartphone ships with problems, and about the time they work out the worst of them the phone is dropped and we are all drooling over the next one....which we will all be surprised to find will have issues....

This has been the pattern with every smartphone I've had or have heard about. To avoid this, you need to get your phones right before they are discontinued....

Imprezive

Reaction score
Im getting frustrated as hell with my bionic. Ive gone through 2. now the data drops and waiting for fixes just sux. I think that ive been waiting for this phone to come out for so long over hyped it. Now once again, waiting for another update to fix connection drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.