Anybody else disappointed?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 4G' started by KayIslandDrunk, May 10, 2012.

1. hbgirl1968

hbgirl1968 New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree. The fact this phone came out within days of the s3 meant it would get overshadowed. I still have no complaints after almost a month of use. Still loving this phone!

2. Nyobie

Nyobie Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Same here. I'm just waiting to be able to gain S-OFF so I can run the stock rooted ROM with Ad Blocker to kill ads.

3. PereDroid

PereDroid DF News Team Reporter

Ratings:
    +4,267
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Turbo 2
    Is this phone still on ICS?
    Any more updates to how you guys are liking it?

I am pretty Anti-HTC after being a big fan for awhile. Mainly because we never got ICS on our Dinc2.
    But then I saw this phone in the VZW store. I think the screen is GORGEOUS.
    I am with you guys that I don't want a freaking 5 inch phone.

So anymore stuff you 4G'ers want to share?

And to the MODS: why is this in the ORIGINAL Incredible forum?

4. MeganLeigh1122

Ratings:
    +0
    The phone still has ICS and hasn't been updated in a while. I don't mind the lack of updates because I don't need the latest and greatest software. If I did want the latest and greatest I would get a new phone.
    The screen is nice, not the number 1 screen out there, but for a 4 inch Android phone the screen is fantastic.

I love the phone. I've had it since it's release on July 5th. I sometimes think I want a bigger phone like the HTC One (if it, or a variant of it, came to Verizon) because I like to play a few games on my phone and the bigger screen would be better for that. However at the end of the day I remember that I wanted a smaller phone that I can use with one hand instead of 2 hands. The phone has great battery life and easily lasts me all day with medium - heavy usage. It has an sd slot, removable battery, and you can customize it however you want. If you want a new phone I would give this phone a try.

5. PereDroid

PereDroid DF News Team Reporter

Ratings:
    +4,267
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Turbo 2
    My contract is up in 2 weeks.
    I am also not one of those "got have the latest update" kind of guys but I absolutely must have JB on my next phone only for "Google Now". The Voice app thingy. I have that on my tablet and will not get a phone without it now.
    I wouldn't even by annoyed that my Dinc2 never got ICS if HTC didn't announce it WOULD get it.

6. vet2be

vet2be New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Other than being ticked off every time the Android OS has an upgrade, it messes something up and I lose functionality, no. The latest thing I have lost is the progressive volume alarm, where the alarm volume starts out low and gets louder until it is turned off.