Any word on Zynga (Facebook) games

AgentX

Reaction score
Also, if u post on the forum, iPhone apps for Droid - Zynga Community Forums, you will help make zynga create droid apps of mafia wars, please do, note the app version of mafia wars for iPhone has sound and animations. Also when you do a mission the people talk! Steal a car,"no my sedan", *gunshots*. Collect take, "hand it over" *cash sounds*. Please comment on the zynga forum thread I posted to help out bringing these apps to Android.

Last edited:
OP
Mongoose

Mongoose

Reaction score
Played Mafia Wars on my DROID last night..Here is the step-by-step. This presumes you already have a Facebook acct on your primary computer system and that you play Mafia Wars (MW) on it.

1. Using the Google search engine from the DROID browser...
2. enter "facebook.com"
3. In the 1st FaceBook entry, select "log in", then enter your user name and your password just as you would at home on your computer
4. You will in Facebook (FB) pretty quickly
5. Once you are in FB, navigate to whatever point it is that you launch MW from. For me it is on my "profile" page.
6. You will be playing MW in a few moments at exactly the spot where you left off...NOW...remember to LOG OUT from the phone when you are done.

Hope that helps some of you folks that still have questions. It was really pretty simple and some thanks and kudo's should go to dmisc for pointing out how easy it is despite all "gurus" who said it cant' be done.
Well, yes it can...:icon_ devil:

AgentX

Reaction score
Played Mafia Wars on my DROID last night..Here is the step-by-step. This presumes you already have a Facebook acct on your primary computer system and that you play Mafia Wars (MW) on it.

1. Using the Google search engine from the DROID browser...
2. enter "facebook.com"
3. In the 1st FaceBook entry, select "log in", then enter your user name and your password just as you would at home on your computer
4. You will in Facebook (FB) pretty quickly
5. Once you are in FB, navigate to whatever point it is that you launch MW from. For me it is on my "profile" page.
6. You will be playing MW in a few moments at exactly the spot where you left off...NOW...remember to LOG OUT from the phone when you are done.

Hope that helps some of you folks that still have questions. It was really pretty simple and some thanks and kudo's should go to dmisc for pointing out how easy it is despite all "gurus" who said it cant' be done.
Well, yes it can...:icon_ devil:

But app version is 10x more better and using internet FB version of mafia wars sux!

OP
Mongoose

Mongoose

Reaction score
Wellll, ya know..some of us are greatful to just be able to play some of the games. I guess I'll just have to bide my time waiting for an app thats 10x cooler than using the internet version of MW...Since MW is really nothing more than clicking a mouse, at least on the internet, I am really curious as to what will make it 10x better playing it on a PHONE...maybe they morph your droid into a gatling machine gun or a tiger tank or something...yeah !!! I can hardly wait...10x better eh..wow...LOL :icon_ devil:

Dimples

Reaction score
Zynga games on Facebook

I have a droid, but I am on the road and haven't taken possession of it yet. It just arrived today. I did, however have a BB Curve. I was able to play mafia wars on my curve. I downloaded Bolt, a browser that supports Facebook apps... It works okay. So if you are able to download Bolt you should be able to play it. In theory.

Chillin05

Reaction score
I have the droid and I play mafia wars on myspace. Even though zynga does not have a app for it if you log in as you would on the computer mafia wars comes up just like it does on the computer. because it's zynga im sure it will probably do the same thing for facebook but i play mobster2(add me) on fb so i haven't tried it. Let me know if this helps anybody.

REMilk

Reaction score
Some Zynga Games Require Flash

I agree those Zynga games that do not require flash, can be accessed and played in the Droid browser.

However, those games that require Flash, such as Poker, currently cannot be played on the Droid.

Bob

88hutch

Reaction score
The problem as I see it isn't anything to do with flash or any of that. When I had my iphone the farmville app was an itunes app. That means iphone only. Apple understands how much of an advertising tool face book is and I doubt very much they would be happy with Zynga giving one of their biggest competitors access to that. In short, I wouldn't expect a droid Zynga app any time soon unless it was some sort of hack.

jhaak07

Reaction score
I really would love a farmville app. Ne idea when that is possible

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Rulingchaos

Reaction score
I do not know if this was updated in this thread, but there is a Mafia Wars available in the droid market. I downloaded it yesterday, but as far as I can tell, you can only play in Brazil and collect money from other properties.