Any way to protect the camera lens

Steve H

Reaction score
I have the Body Glove on my droid so the lens is "recessed" by the thickness of the case. If you carry your Droid "naked" in your pocket have you have problems with scratches on your lens. I have this problem before with other phones but wonder if the Droid camera lens is glass there may not be a scratch problem.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No case here...No scratches from carrying it in my pocket for 2 months....

backlash

Reaction score
I have a ebay, hard rubberized case, so the lens is somewhat recessed as well. When I carry my phone in my pocket, I just make sure that nothing else is in that same pocket.

Phone_Phan

Reaction score
I just posted in another thread, but this little thing looks to be perfect for someone that wants to go au naturel! Of course, some people have not had scratches, so they assume all people who get them are idiots and should be more like them. Lovely life they lead, I live in reality, scratches happen. Hopefully not anymore!

Amazon.com: Cell Phone Camera Lens Protector (2 PER Box, Protects the Exposed Camera Lens From Scratches and Damage for the HTC Sprint Evo and Verizon Droid Incredible Without the Need for a Bulky Case). Easy Installation and Allows the Back Cover to