Any way to make the notification blink faster?

shanimal92

Reaction score
It blinks reallly slllooooow. I really just want it for chomp but it doesnt have a in-app setting.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just turned it completely off - the last thing I need is a large bright flashing light in my bedroom. They should have made it much smaller and dimmer.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just turned it completely off - the last thing I need is a large bright flashing light in my bedroom. They should have made it much smaller and dimmer.

You're the first person I've heard say that. Most people seem to like a large bright led.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

kmdmb

Reaction score
This was one of the first things I noticed as well. We need to get that thing blinking faster.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lightflow, best app ever. You can change all the colors and the flash speed.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Lightflow, best app ever. You can change all the colors and the flash speed.

I'll quote u on that, its sweet and multiple colors flashing to let u know multiple notifications r up and I got the steady on LEDs for charging and charge. Best app ever...

Sent from Galaxy Nexy Sexy using DroidForums :)

Khallos

Reaction score
+30973209834 on light flow. This LED is capable of all sorts of colors too so you can set each app to a different color!

I read somewhere that if Light Flow doesn't support a particular app then it prevents that app from showing ANY notifications on the LED.

Is that true? If so, that's a HUGE deal breaker.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
No idea, works on all my apps. We can't make you drink, only lead you to the water.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that if Light Flow doesn't support a particular app then it prevents that app from showing ANY notifications on the LED.

Is that true? If so, that's a HUGE deal breaker.

so far for me it works for me on texts, gtalk, gmail, low batt indicator, missed call, voicemail. That's all I use it for, so I can't say what else would or wouldn't work.