Any way to get rid of the "add a page" page?

Big D

Reaction score
Just got this for my wife. This will drive her nuts. Any way to delete that page?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I'm not on stock anymore so I'm trying to remember off the top of my head. At the home screen press the home button (if the home button doesnt work press the back button) and it will bring you to a screen to manage home screens. There should be an x in the corner of that page so you can just close it, and you wont see that screen anymore.

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the help. I'm getting to that page but not seeing the little X.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
That's only if you create a page you want to get rid of. Only way to get rid of that page is to use another Launcher. 'Go Launcher' is good. Essy to use and if you don't like it, the stock one is always there. If you wind up using another launcher delete as much as you can from the stock one, especially widgets because they will continue to operate.
But, really you get used to that being there. YOu can create folders and put a bunch of app icons in each folder so you can pretty much get away with using one screen.

Last edited: