Any Way to Cheesecake Now That Everyone is on ICS?

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Is there any way to find leaks now that most everyone has ICS? I remember reading that cheesecake doesn't work on ICS, so if there are any leaks how can we find them? The reason I ask is that the Razr has a 215 leak that has better battery, radio, and is snappier than the OTA ICS.

Danis

Reaction score
Is there any way to find leaks now that most everyone has ICS? I remember reading that cheesecake doesn't work on ICS, so if there are any leaks how can we find them? The reason I ask is that the Razr has a 215 leak that has better battery, radio, and is snappier than the OTA ICS.

I have a spare D2G that I want to setup to use for cheesecakeing d4, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet... as long as the OS is on gingerbread, it could be good for cheesecakeing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Jelly bean is the new OS. Pretty sure cheesecake is actually an app.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
93fuelslut said:
Leaks for what?

Leaks of new OS builds. Most phone software goes through several builds before they choose the OTA one.

By cheesecaking you look through Moto's servers for these builds, which are sometimes better sometimes worse, and flash them to your phone.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
So you're still on GB? I thought you would upgrade this weekend.
"Naw" playa,
Iv been out at the motocross track as much as possible since iv been out for like 7 weeks after i flipped my dirt bike..neck was bent in the opposite direction..lol...pretty knarly:biggrin:

OP
orangechoochoo

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
No one answered the question whether we can use cheesecake on ICS, but now I'm especially curious since Moto confirmed JB is coming to the D4 so I would like to play with leaks again.

OP
orangechoochoo

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I heard someone briefly saw a Razr JB development build on Moto's servers but it was quickly removed.

I found out the ICS breaks cheesecake so I have no idea how to check for leaks.