Any way to change folder icons using Bettercut?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by scubaman6985, Mar 21, 2010.

1. OpalCat

OpalCat Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What you said was they had "call logs etc" which wasn't what I was looking for. I'm not looking for links to contacts, either... does it offer links to direct dialor direct message?

2. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't have it installed anymore, so you might have to try it. It's like a buck or something. You can always return it if you don't like it.

OR, you could try this for free (see if it works, it gets mixed reviews - it might be faster since you are overclocked):

UltimateFaves for Android - Productivity

[​IMG]

3. OpalCat

OpalCat Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Definitely don't want that. I just want my folder with my customized direct-dial and direct-message icons that I've already labored over setting up...(this is part of why I am really looking for doing it in FOLDERS. I don't want the links to be pulling images from the contact or any of that. I want the custom icons that I made for each person.) No spinning carousel widgets, etc. Don't need that kind of hassle. I just want to open a folder and click on what I want.

4. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, then I guess you'll have to give ABC a whirl or deal with all the same folder icons.

Search tags for this page
bettercut change folder icon

using android better cut to change folders icons