1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any was to flash Razr back to Factory Image?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by FillintheBlank, Feb 18, 2012.

1. FillintheBlank

FillintheBlank New Member

Hey guys - sorry if this has been asked before, but after a quick scan, I didn't find anyhting which answered my question (at least nothing I understood).

I rooted my phone and uninstalled some bloatware. I was too hastey in my uninstalling and got rid of a few components which are making my phone run like crap. My apps force close all the time, now, and I couldn't even use my contacts until I renamed a service.

I'd like to reimage my phone back to factory settings and start from scratch. This time, I'll leave most of the stuff I uninstalled on there, and use Titanium to freeze the rest of the unwanted, but possibly intergral apps.

Is there a way to do this? Any info would be great. I'm a bit of a newbie to the Smart Phone "hacking" game (but I am extremely tech savvy), so the simpler the explanation, the better.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Jungle King 76

Jungle King 76 New Member

Go to www.droidrzr.com and look for the development section of the forums for cdma if you are Verizon and there is a thread for the razr utility. Download the utility and it will do everything you need.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk
  3. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

4. Jungle King 76

Jungle King 76 New Member

Even better. Didn't realize Matt put a direct link on these forums since he originally designated his utility droidrzr exclusive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk
Search tags for this page
droid razr factory flash

droid razr factory image

droid razr reflash
flash razr like factory new
how to flash droid razor
how to flash droid razr back to verizon

how to reflash droid razr

how to unflash a droid razr
how to unflash droid razr
motorola droid razr factory image