1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Any Verizon deals coming on the iPhone or Galaxy S3?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jodyberry, Aug 1, 2012.

1. jodyberry

jodyberry New Member

Hi all,

I'm looking to get an iPhone (yuk) for my wife and the Galaxy S3 this weekend.

Just curious if anyone has heard of any deals on either of those coming soon for Verizon customers? We have discounted pricing but that's it right now.

Thanks all!!!
  2. StupidGenius

StupidGenius New Member

The S3 just recently released on VZW, so I doubt there will be deals on that any time soon.

The only time there are deals on the iPhone is when the new one is about to, or has, released. Then you can pick up the previous version (e.g., 4S) for $50-$100 less than now.
  3. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

I'm with Stupid :D (Jk StupidGenius)

S3 is too new to really get knocked down or really have any offers going for it. And there really is never any iPhone deals because of Apple's stranglehold.

Basically, you're out of luck for the near future lol
  4. jodyberry

jodyberry New Member

Thanks guys!!

And after doing some more research (like I should have done earlier), I decided to wait till iPhone 5 comes out for the wife, (Sept 21 as of now), and the Razr HD for me (WHENEVER it comes out!!).

Thanks again for the info!!
  5. StupidGenius

StupidGenius New Member

LOL!! No worries, that's what all my closest friends call me. Woah...wait...a....second...:blink:
  6. jackiescivic

jackiescivic Active Member

I have customers come in daily wanting the 4S, and I tell them that if I were going to get an iPhone, at this point it just makes more sense to wait for the 5 to come out because you'll have LTE capability, unlike all previous models being 3G only (you should see the looks on peoples faces when I explain to them that the 4 and 4S are just the generation names, and not meaning data connectivity, lol)

I definitely don't foresee a drop in price for the S3 for quite awhile, since it is so new. Even here at Costco, it's still $199 for the 16GB, and we're almost always less expensive than Corporate
  7. daniverse

daniverse New Member

Looks like I got a deal.. I got my VZW Galaxy S3 16GB from WalMart for $148.00! (Original contract price was $199.99) ..Must have been a promotion though.. I just checked WalMart and Radio Shack. Both stores had the sale, but it looks like both are back up to $199.99; BUT you get a $40 credit! So you're kinda getting a deal.. lol
  8. jackiescivic

jackiescivic Active Member

Here at Costco, the $40 credit is ONLY good on NEW 2 year contracts, not upgrades. I am guessing that it is the same everywhere.
  9. Xander Crews

Xander Crews New Member

That doesn't surprise me at all. Those are the kinds of folks that the iPhone is typically for. No wonder they want one. :biggrin:
  10. acousticshade

acousticshade New Member

Yup, that's why I support android. Google's motto is don't be evil. Apple's motto is maximize profits and make everyone think that they are soooo privileged to own our products because they are soooo much better than anything else because our company is the only one that can truely innovate. I would say something about the evil empire here, but I won't. Oh wait, I just did....
  11. jtc303

jtc303 New Member

Amen! IPhones are for people who don't know how to truly use a smartphone and need it dumbed down... Plus that whole elitest culture they have set up...rather sickening when you think about it lol
Search tags for this page
any specials on iphones
any verizon deals coming up
costco galaxy s3

costco verizon galaxy s3

galaxy s3 at walmart for verizon
galaxy s3 for verizon at walmart prices
galaxy s3 verizon costco
galaxy s3 walmart verizon
iphone vs galaxy s3 at walmart
is verizon having any new deals coming soon
verizon iphone deals